Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just moving the 5 videos up here =D my favourite ones!

(come on its just 8 minutes of your life!)



Family guy - Songs named after a girl
Well, my favourite one's mandy :P




Family guy - Barry Manilow
Secret fans of barry manilow who don't wanna admit it. HAHAHA!! Look at them screaming like fanboys at the end .__.

"you couldn't pay me to go to that concert!"
"heeehee you know what we should do? we should go! Just as a goof!"
"that'll be hilarious!"

to...

"I love Barry Manilow"
"OHMYGODHE'S AWESOME!"
"I'VE GOT EVERYTHING HE'S EVER RECORDED!"
"YEAH ME TOO!!! IN THE CAR!!"
"WE HAVE TO GO TO THE CONCERT!"
"we are GOING to the concert!!!"



Family guy - over
The trouble of walkie-talkies... "over".

"you know what? You're a jackass. I don't want to hang out with you anymore when this is over."
"when this is what? over."
"that's it, my sentence is over."
"Your sentence is what, Brian? over."
"My sentence is!! .. wait a minute, I have to say OVER even if the sentence ends with the word OVER?"
"The word what, Brian? Over."
"Oh I see the wire."
"You see the wire what, Brian? Over."
"OVER!!" *pulls string and stewie*



Family guy - Democracy kicks in
Stewie and Brian tries to get discharged from the army.
Ignore the back.... -.-

"alright, shouldn't be too hard to get ourselves kicked out"
"Right, we've just got to convince them we're not army material"
"ready? lets do it"
*gay actions*
"look at how GAY we are! I am so GAY with my..GAYNESS!"
"me too!! I'm..I'm a homo!"
"any room for one more????" (gay officer)
"hell yeah!" (stewie in gay voice)

"NO I DON'T WANT TO GROSS YOU OUT! OUCH!!!! that was for real" (lol)



Family guy - Peter's wallet
(what a smart way to find your wallet)

"..get the scent and find the guy that smells like me!!!"
"Peter, this is ridiculous!"
"come on boy!!" *stuffs brian's nose*
"STOP! STOP! That's DISGUSTING! You're an idiot, you know that????"
"...wa...wait a minute"
"Your wallet's over there."






Alright its 1 am i've got school tomorrow from 8 - 9 am.

my eye hurts like shit and its red and gross.

goodnight!

No comments: